Publishing can be a labyrinth peppered with unexpected traps. Make Books Australia offers four suites of publishing services to help you navigate from manuscript to bookshelf.
Make Books Australia advises on a range of areas including:
- project ‘look’
- underlying story ‘structure’
- images, graphics, maps, diagrams or multi-media inserts
- formats – print – electronic
Make Books Australia editorial services including:
- structural reviews to produce a logical ‘story’ path
- simplification – from a light trim to a serious prune
- editing to produce a consistent and clear ‘voice’
- consistently applied styles to enhance readability and add a professional sheen.
Make Books Australia offers a comprehensive design service including:
- cover and page design
- type selection and setting
- original photograph and illustration
- access to an extensive in-house image library
- scripting and producing media elements
- maps and diagrams.
Make Books Australia offers a comprehensive publishing service including:
- initial designs and concepts
- preparation of finished art files for printing
- preparation of electronic files for uploading to distribution sites
- developing support and promotional material.